This week marks the second anniversary of the podcast! To celebrate I’ve gone through the 10 most popular episodes of 2016 and pulled out a short highlight from each one. Episode popularity was calculated by the number of unique downloads. Links to the full episodes are below.
Be sure to go to theportfoliocomposer.com/survey to let me know more about you and how I can make the podcast even more relevant to you and your career.
The 10 Most Popular Episodes of 2016:
- #10: Ep 68-Whitney George on Why You Need Your Own Ensemble
- #9: Ep 71-Patricia Leonard on Fundraising 101
- #8: Ep 72-Arthur Breur on Websites and Online Presence
- #7: Ep 61-Alex Shapiro Pt 2 on Being In Control of Your Career
- #6: Ep 101-Christopher Tin on Networking & Creating Opportunities
- #5: Ep 98-Jason Heath on Podcasting and Platform Building
- #4: Ep 60-Alex Shapiro Pt 1 on Self-Publishing and Consortiums
- #3: Ep 86-Daniel Felsenfeld on Freelancing & The Portfolio Life
- #2: Ep 77-Daniel Spreadbury on Dorico & The Future of Notation Software
- #1: Ep 66-Seth Godin on Creating Value Through Connections
This post contains affiliate links.