Composer, conductor, & entrepreneur Paul John Rudoi discusses solving the consortium problem and re-thinking how he uses social media from a personal perspective.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Ep 50-Chris Foss, Paul John Rudoi, and Adam Fieldson on How to Speak to Performers
- Being a composer, performer, conductor, & entrepreneur
- Ep 144-Jocelyn Hagen & Timothy Takach of Graphite Publishing on Becoming a Professional
- Solving the consortium problems
- Social media 2.0
- Silos & diversity
- Ep 164-Marie Incontrera on Social Media Marketing for Composers
- Leaving Facebook
- Find ensembles & build relationships
- Have a great website & brand
- Ep 148-[Rebroadcast] Jake Runestad on Learning from Other Composers
- Finding your voice through limitations
- What is valuable?
- Ep 151-Matthew Curtis of choral Tracks
- Veljo Tormis, Muistse mere laulud (Song of the Ancient Sea)
- Jaako Mantjayarvi, Pseudo-yoik
- Bulgarian Women’s Choir, Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares
- Edie Hill, Clay Jug
- Sydney Guillaume, Tchaka
- Rachel Botsman, Who Can You Trust?: How Technology Brought Us Together and Why It Might Drive Us Apart
- John Yorke, Into the Woods: A Five-Act Journey Into Story
This post contains affiliate links.