Todd Brison motivates creative people. Both of his books, The Creative Curse and The Unstoppable Creative help people get over their creative blocks and change lives. His work has been featured on CNBC, Inc. Magazine, and Apple News.
Author Todd Brison talks about his new book, The Unstoppable Creative, what the future of work looks like and why creativity is necessary for survival.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Falling into a career
- Definition of being creative
- Creativity is necessary for survival in the future
- Creativity & ideas will be valued more than time
- The future of work
- Creating an environment for yourself
- Finding & solving problems
- Sell your art
- Benjamin Zander’s Ted Talk
- Improve quantity & quality
- The Gap (Ira Glass)
- The Curse of Knowledge
- The Unstoppable Creative
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Requiem
- Adele, Make You Feel My Love
- Lindsey Stirling, Warmer In The Winter
- Daniel Pink, A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Benjamin Zander, The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life
- Michael Breus, The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype—and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More
This post contains affiliate links.