Musician, entrepreneur, and career coach Jennifer Rosenfeld discusses Coro by iCadenza, an online career development platform for musicians.
Jennifer was previously featured in Ep 74 with her business partner Julia Torgovitskaya.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Julia Torgovitskaya
- Negative messages
- Wealth building & money
- Coro by iCadenza
- Three things musicians need to do:
- Learn new skills
- Hire coaches
- You need more than a manager
- Career momentum
- The value of coaching
Jennifer’s Weekly Planning Exercise:
- Ralph Vaughan Williams, Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis
- Chrysanthe Tan, Stories
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hamilton
- Mike Michalowicz, Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Cal Newport, Deep Work
- Jennifer Rosenfeld & Julia Torgovitskaya, Awakening Your Business Brain: An iCadenza Guide to Launching Your Music Career
This post contains affiliate links.