Author and marketing consultant Michael Katz discusses his latest book, The Likeable Expert, and how to sell your art and service by being likeable.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Like, know, & trust
- We live in a word-of-mouth world
- Do people believe you’re good?
- Do people remember you?
- Do people like you?
- Separating yourself
- Marketing is helping
- Not believing in your service or art
- The best marketing is simple
- Staying in front of the peopl you know
- Occupy a narrow niche
- Business is a series of dips
- Everyone else is faking it too
- Jackson Browne, In the Shape of a Heart
- Michael Katz, The Likeable Expert: 121 Insights to Start Your Day and Grow Your Business
- Seth Godin, Purple Cow
- Chip Heath & Dan Heath, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
This post contains affiliate links.