Jason Heath is host of the Contrabass Conversations podcast. He is a former International Society of Bassists board member and DePaul University double bass and music education faculty member. He is an active performer and author of Road Warrior Without An Expense Account, Winning the Audition, Making an Impact. Jason has been blogging since 2005 and podcasting since 2007.
Educator, bassist, and podcast Jason Heath teaches us how to avoid the overwhelm, build your online presence, and his new course Making an Impact.
Get $10 off the price of Jason’s course by using this link and coupon code PORTFOLIO: Making an Impact.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Online courses
- Learning from Jason’s mistakes
- The value of taking courses
- Musicians are a conservative bunch
- Learning from the masters
- Reluctance to dive into personal development
- Winning the Audition by Jason Heath
- Hiring a life coach
- Collecting email addresses
- Dealing with the overwhelm of starting
- Niching down
- Clarifying your message
- Michael O’Neal (The Solopreneur Hour podcast)
- jasonheath.live (use coupon code PORTFOLIO to receive $10 off the purchase of Jason’s course Making an Impact)
- Jon Deak, B.B. Wolf
- Tom Johnson, Failing
- Jason Heath, Winning the Audition: Turbocharge Your Orchestral Audition: Advice from Leaders in the Field
- Tim Ferriss, Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
This post contains affiliate links.